The Genealogy Journey

The newbie genealogist's resource for books, mags, databases, and -- of course -- any free research stuff to be found on the Internet.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Check Out RSSGenealogy.com

I definitely haven't been at my blogging best the past few days. And I hate to send you away when I finally have your attention, but this blog is only to show you another great genealogy link that could absorb your attention for hours:

http://www.rssgenealogy.com/

Right now I'm trying to download the free version of Legacy Family Tree and I'm waiting for them to send me a password so I can install it. Except that it's been about 15 minutes and I haven't received it yet. I'll try to get it installed tomorrow and let you know what I think. I've heard good things about it.

~Mary Kaye

P.S. I was really annoyed when I realized I had missed Part 2 of that PBS documentary on African American ancestry. Sorry about that. Maybe they'll run it again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Adlink